How does napping work?
- You inform us of your child's routine and sleeping habits by way of an infant needs and service plan so we can maintain your preferred napping schedule and meet the child's needs. Older children will follow a more structured nap schedule.
How does feeding work?
- Parents provide your choice of formula or you are very welcome to provide expressed breast milk which will be clearly labeled and stored in our refrigerator.
- Yes! Our teachers socialize with the infants in their care through listening and talking, songs, stories and fingerplays that help develop language skills.
What about potty training?
- Children do not need to be potty trained when they join Kids Konnect! We work with our families to potty train your children.
What kind of activities do the little ones do?
- From story time to tummy time, a day at Kids Konnect is full of stimulation, learning and fun for our little friends. We develop all the senses by singing, finger painting, using building blocks, playing counting games, and lots of toys and conversation. All this between feeds, nappy changes and and naps quickly fills the day!