A structured toddler curriculum allows every child to interact with teachers and their friends whilst learning essential skills like taking turns, becoming independent in potty training, and decision making. Each day our toddlers take time to listen to a fascinating story and explore their surroundings in an interactive play-based learning environment.
Play-based learning is an exciting and stimulating program that works towards:
- Gaining cognitive, social, and emotional capabilities
- Toddlers expressing and regulating their thoughts and feelings
- Understanding themselves and others
- Problem solving, and overcoming challenges (STEM skills)
- Developing competence and self-confidence
Children do not need to be potty trained when they join Kids Konnect! We work with our families to potty train your children.