Hello everyone! We are at the end of 2021 year and we’ve learned so much this year and we are excited for what the next year will come. December is a busy month at Kids Konnect so please read through our newsletter to stay up to date with what is happening at our school. As we move into the holiday season, please let us know if your family is planning on taking any days off of work so we can staff accordingly. – there will be a sheet on the sign-in table where you can let us know any family vacation plans.
Happy Holidays everyone!
We are so happy to announce our new Director, Ms. Alexis; she’ll be starting in the New Year but she’s excited to start and get to know our program, classroom, and our families! She’s a Director that is enthusiastic and experienced working with children and families and has a passion for early childhood education, especially special needs education. Welcome Ms. Alexis, we are thrilled for you to join our school!
We will celebrate our Holiday season with a Winter themed spirit Week (December 13-17); this year for our holiday concerts, our classes will creating an album of pictures and videos of the children singing and engaging in holiday fun! We will also be holding drive by concerts for our families to take pictures and hear the children sing with Joy from 10 AM to 11 AM (Nemos: 12/15; Bumblebees 12/16; Dolphins 12/17)
- Monday: Snowflake Day—wear blue and white
- Tuesday: Flannel Day
- Wednesday: Cozy Day! Wear your coziest outfits ex: mittens and hats
- Thursday: Silly Sweater Day! Or Holiday Wear
- Friday: Pajama Day!
This winter, Kids Konnect will be holding a fundraiser to raise funds to renovate our outdoor play area! We will be selling shirts, tote bags, and cups; the pre-order form will be made available and all proceeds will go to towards our fundraising goal!
- If your child is showing signs of sickness or runny noses, please keep them home until
healthy and no longer showing signs or symptoms so we can maintain a safe environment
at school for at least 24 hours (fever free for 72 hours
- Please remember to SIGN IN and SIGN OUT at the appropriate line every day, please
bring a pen with you and wear a mask when approaching the school.
- As the weather turns colder, please bring a thicker jacket for the children to wear for when we go outside.
- November 28-Dec 6: Hanukkah
- December 10; Human Rights Day
- December 12: International Children’s Day
- December 21: Start of Winter Solstice
- December 25: Christmas Day
- December 26-Jan 1: Start of Kwanza
- December 31: New Years Eve
Kids Konnect will be closed on December 24-31 for our holiday break